Custom Bear Orders

Interested in a custom bear? If you would like to order a custom bear there is a non-refundable $50 deposit for supplies (payable using the paypal link below or email me to pay by check). Once I receive your deposit, I will be contacting you to see what you would like!

What size of bear? (9" is $300)  (12" is $350)
What type/color of fur?
What eye color, what would you like reflected?

There is no obligation to buy, once your bear is completed I will send you several high quality photos to review. If you are pleased with the bear you can pay the balance of what is owed and he or she will be on their way to you!

The deposit is non-refundable but if you choose not to purchase the bear you may apply the deposit to any future bear you adopt from aerBears.

Email me at aerbears@yahoo.com if you have any questions!


Price w/shipping